- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to Mount Airy Medical Eye Center
Your Optometrist in Mount Airy, MD.
Call us at 301-829-3937 today.
Welcome to Mount Airy Medical Eye Center in Mount Airy. Dr. Boaz Schwartz and the Mount Airy Medical Eye Center team strive to provide the finest in optometry services. We invite you to browse our website to learn more about our optometry services, and invite you to join our patient family by scheduling an eye exam appointment at our Mount Airy office.
Mount Airy Medical Eye Center is a full service eye and vision care provider and will take both eye emergencies as well as scheduled appointments. Patients throughout the Mount Airy area come to Mount Airy Medical Eye Center because they know they will receive the personal attention and professional care that is our foundation. Dr. Schwartz and our team are dedicated to keeping our patients comfortable and well-informed at all times. At Mount Airy Medical Eye Center, we will explain every exam and procedure and answer all of our patient's questions. Additionally, at Mount Airy Medical Eye Center, we offer vision financing options and will work with vision insurance providers to ensure good eye health and vision care for all of our patients.
Our Approach to Optometry
Our one-on-one approach to optometry makes Dr. Schwartz and the Mount Airy Medical Eye Center staff the eye and vision care providers of choice in the Mount Airy area. Our Mount Airy optometrist offers the following services: complete eye exams, contact lenses, glasses, glaucoma testing, and pre- and post-operative care. For a complete list of services, visit our services page or call our Mount Airy office at 301-829-3937.
Contact Lens Specialist
Dr. Schwartz advanced training in SPECIALTY CONTACT LENSES along with state of the art CORNEAL TOPOGRAPHY gives him the ability to design and fit contact lenses for the most difficult and challenging patients. After a thorough eye exam and corneal shape analysis Dr Schwartz will recommend the most suitable contact lens for your visual needs. The following is a list of some of the SPECIALTY CONTACT LENSES Dr Schwartz use routinely at his office :
- SCLERAL CONTACT LENSES - these lenses are mainly used for the management of KERATOCONUS, POST CORNEAL TRANSPLANT, POST REFRACTIVE SURGERY and for severe DRY EYE PATIENTS.
- WAVE DESIGNED GAS PERMEABLE CONTACT LENSES - by using the patient's corneal image as a digital imprint, Dr Schwartz uses the wave software to design a lens that will complement the patients own unique corneal contours perfectly. MULTIFOCAL, HIGH ASTIGMATISM, BIFOCAL and other CORNEAL IRREGULARITIES can be fitted successfully using this incredible WAVE SOFTWARE.
- HYBRID CONTACT LENSES - these amazing lenses provide the benefit of gas permeable lenses optics with the comfort of a soft contact lens.
- SPECIALTY SOFT CONTACT LENSES - for HIGH ASTIGMATISM, MULTIFOCAL , and even KERATOCONUS and other IRREGULAR CORNEAS .
- CORNEAL SCLERAL CONTACT LENSES- these large diameter GAS PERMEABLE CONTACT LENSES can correct for large amounts of NEARSIGHTEDNESS, ASTIGMATISM, and MULTIFOCAL .
At Mount Airy Medical Eye Center, we are dedicated to providing high-quality optometry services in a comfortable environment. Call us at 301-829-3937 or schedule an appointment today online.
Dr. Boaz Schwartz
Mount Airy Optometrist | Mount Airy Medical Eye Center | 301-829-3937
1001 Twin Arch Rd
Mount Airy, MD 21771